Friday, March 16, 2012

Beco Baby BG-004

Beco Baby BG-004





Wholesale Beco Baby BG-004. REGULAR PRICE $129.00 ... » Learn more about Beco Baby Gemini Carrier In Espresso.


Review for Beco Baby Gemini Carrier In Espresso.I've been wrapping (Sleepy Wrap Classic Wrap Baby Carrier, Gray, 0-18 Months) my 4.5-month-old daughter for a while now, but my husband and mother-in-law take care of her from time to time and don't feel comfortable with my stretchy wrap. I knew the "crotch dangler" style of baby carrier is thought to be bad for babies' hips and backs, so we started looking at soft structured carriers. The Ergo looked great, but very bulky. My mother-in-law and I are 5'2" and thin, and we didn't want to be... ... » Read more about Beco Baby BG-004.



Beco Baby BG-004 » Find the best deal.







>> Read Full Product Information at amazon.com <<